Monday, September 28, 2009

Update

So, I am terrible at keeping up a blog. Since it has been so long since I last updated I thought I should write something.

Yes, We finally got rid of all our puppies. In fact we even gave away our mommy dog. We just weren't giving her the attention she needed. So we found a good new home for her. She is no longer Susie - now she is Hannah.

It was nice to have summer to spend time with the boys. We did swimming lessons, visited with Nana & Grandpa in Susanville, and just spent some time at home.

Now I am back at work teaching 1st grade. The good news is that my class is a lot more manageable than last year. I think it will be a good year. Hunter is in second grade this year and has discovered that he really enjoys reading. Wyatt has started Kindergarten this year and is not quite sure if he even likes school yet. Colton is enjoying spending the days at the taxidermy shop with dad.

We are expecting our 4th boy in December. No we haven't decided on any names yet - any suggestions are welcome.

Brent recently returned from a hunting trip in Africa and is looking forward to going back in the future.

One of these days I will actually upload some pictures of the boys.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back. Your husband is a taxidermist? Do you remember "Fluffy" the chicken? I would love to see any pictures you post! :)

    ReplyDelete